Here's what our 360 mockups License allows for each Item available for purchase or download on 360mockups.com:
The 360mockup License grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”).
You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be Sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
An End Product is one of the following:
For example, the item is a device mockup and the end product is a finished design presentation. End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may Sell, license, sub-license or distribute and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms hereof.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
Please do not
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing the end user to customize a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application.
- You must not permit the end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can’t use the Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
- Cannot be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
- Offer a purchased mockup to users of your hosting or blogging service (even for free).
- Distribute the purchased mockups.
If you have any questions about these Licensing, please contact us.